Use of information:
We guarantee that all personal information provided by you will be only used to realize your reservation and fill your requests. Travelor Ltd commits not to transfer any of your details to third parties.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file analyzes web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to treat you as a unique user, or individual. A web application can tailor its operations to your preference, and produces information gathering to remember your preferences.
Overall, cookies files, help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and relevant deals to offer you. A cookie doesn’t give us in any way access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share actively - such as by filling out a contact form on the site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from enjoying the full benefits of the site. Also, you can use the pages of information to make the removal of unwanted ads.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- First name and Last name
- Contact information including email address
- Information about orders and purchases
- Statistical information on the site related to surfing patterns
- Information related to sales and customer service (inquiries, requests, suggestions, complaints and inquiries)
What do we do with the information we collect?
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, especially for the following reasons:
- Keeping the data for future reference.
- Keeping transactional data-moved for deliveries, billing, warranty, discounts and promotions. -To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may be interested in using through the email address you provided.
- To contact you for customer service purposes and / or market research. We may contact you via fax, post, phone or e-mail
- To offer you products and services adjusted to your personal needs, and may also customize the site according to your needs and desires.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, we will act in accordance with physical, financial, electronic, and managerial updated procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
Privacy protection law:
According to the Privacy Protection Law - 1981, user may review the information, when that information is held in a database as defined by the law. The information collected about you by the site operators as part targeted or incidentally activity, is subject to this law and therefore all rights and demands of the user and all whom it may concern is in accordance with the law.